Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

2011…What a Year!!

This has been one incredible year!  I wanted to take some time to reflect on all of the wonderful things that have happened:  30th birthday, engagement, travel, new babies, volunteering, and a wedding.  It truly is Una Vida Bella!!  I can't wait to see what 2012 brings!
2/4/11:  I turned 30 with and was not one bit sad…too much to be thankful for J  Celebrated at Mazzaro’s (my version of Heaven on Earth!) & First Friday.
Mazzaro's for Birthday Lunch

Frank & I at First Friday in Downtown St. Pete
 2/19/11:  High Hopes in High Heels put on a successful 1st NEDA Walk that was able to raise over $33,000!  Whoop Whoop.  The 2012 Tampa NEDA Walk is on Saturady, February 25, save-the-date!
The 1st Annual Tampa National Eating Disorders Association Walk at Al Lopez Park
2/27/11:  My best friend and man of my dreams asked me to marry him!!
He just asked me to marry him at Fred Howard Park in Tarpon Springs!
There just happened to be a heart on the beach, too.  Perfect!
3/10/11:  Went on a family trip to Key West
Southern Most Point!
4/14/11:  Went with my mom and brothers to Hawaii…Amazing!!

Getting ready to snorel in Hanauma Bay, Hawaii!
 5/21/11:  Fun girl’s weekend at Post Card Inn!
Sunset at Post Card Inn on St. Pete Beach.  Beautiful!
5/26/11:  Celebrated the birth of my adorable nephew, Lian Michael J
Baby Lian Michael!
6/11/11:  Jacksonville for a work conference and my boys came with me.  We also visited St. Augustine and the Fountain of Youth so Alex could see all of the pirate stuff.  He especially loved the Pirate Museum!
Frank & Alex

Alex & I inside of the Pirate Museum
6/25/11:  Arrrrr…Pirate Party for Alex’s 7th Birthday
Party favors for the little pirates

Make a wish!
7/1/11:  Beach weekend with my sweets
Picnic on the Beach at Sheraton Sand Key Resort
7/4/11:  Volunteered at Trinity Café with my then-fiancé.  What an incredible experience!
Volunteering at Trinity Cafe
7/13/11:  Mama Mia with my Mama!  My first Musical and I loved it!!
Mama Mia.  Love!
7/16/11:  Girl day!  Antique shopping in Mt. Dora & Lakeridge Winery with Summer.  If you have not been to either, you must go.
Overlooking the vineyards at Lakeridge Winery with Summer
7/30/11:  High Hopes in High Heels helps with Glam Jam at Shriner’s Hospital…Beautiful from the inside out!
Glam Jam Volunteers!
8/26/11:  Went to Miami with my boys to visit friends
Yako & Ibette on South Beach

Frank & I on South Beach
9/17/11:  Beach weekend at the Tradewinds with the family
My sister & brother in-law

Dinner at the Tradewinds

Hanging outside and enjoying the fun music
10/7/11:  I became Mrs. Luis, a wife, and step-mom.  Words can’t express how happy I was this day!! J
Mr. & Mrs. Luis!

My sweet step-son!
10/8/11:  Frank & I left for our amazing honeymoon cruise!  Flew to Puerto Rico, took a cruise to St. Thomas, Barbados, St. Kitts, St. Lucia, and St. Maarten.  Such an incredible trip!!
One of the formal nights on the boat

St. Lucia.  Beautiful!
 
St. Thomas.  Gorgeous and fun shopping!
2011 has been Incredible and I can't wait to see what 2012 brings!  It truly is una vida bella with many blessings to be thankful for!



No comments:

Post a Comment