Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Christmas is one of my favorite times of year…cooler Florida weather (sometimes), lots of Christmas parties, festive music and decorations, holiday treats, and most importantly enjoying time with your loved ones.
There is something so comforting and magical about all of the beautiful Christmas decorations that just make my heart smile!
I wanted to share a few of my favorites that I have found on Pinterest the past few weeks.  Enjoy!
Traditional red and green mantle display

Beautiful Christmas lights

Holiday dinner tablescape

Festive bedroom full of red and love

Beautifully lit entry way

O Christmas Tree O Christmas Tree!

Lovely red room
Inviting and festive entry way

Hanukkah cheer

Fun stockings

Cozy holiday fireplace

Red, white, and silver mantle decorations

Wreaths around the room
This time of year really shows La Vida Bella!

No comments:

Post a Comment